@Wazza3006 big Wazza I got big e when the Enterprise docked in...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    @Wazza3006 big Wazza I got big e when the Enterprise docked in Melbourne all those years ago.

I came into the office and there were cut outs from the newspaper on my desk. LOL As a kid I was given a funny nick name
    which I won't divulge - not exactly flattering but it does make me laugh and was most definitely appropriate then and even now.

Yes would love to shoot the breeze with @kengaroo occasionally and loved the poem.

The one thing missing from the pic posted by @John25 was those malt balls. Yes @Margaret63 they were delivered and of
    course I have started on them. They came with a comp packet of 5 mini Mars bars. Delightful lady owns the business and
    has a customer for life. I order extra for folk coming from interstate at times too.

I've always been a dog person but this cat just won't be ignored and it's not the first time cats have adopted me.

Stay well all. Mother nature wakes me up from in front of TV and I often do my midnight download and then have a read of HC
    then bed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.