@Justis if you go to topics on the left it is about 9th down. It...

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    @Justis if you go to topics on the left it is about 9th down. It is a nice thread and with lots of humor too.

We have @dub whispering to @Margaret63 like we don't know what is going on. LOL Some might have to put on the specs
    at times.

Everyone does fall in love with M but I'll just keep stirring her now.

Lucky for some footy teams being re located up north - cold and wet today here. I saw little of the market but have been pushing
    a pen then garden inspection called of so a late nap for me.

Ridiculous that so many Melbournians refuse testing and we have had deaths at hospitals (heart attacks) waiting to get in
    because of protocols around covid. I suppose there is enough about it on other threads.

Now we have talk of swine flu in China according to Bloomberg. Geez Louise what else can be thrown at us.

Really classy to pin early but some do hang back thinking they might have the edge. It doesn't always work in their
    favor with markets so volatile. Just getting the direction correct is a win for me. I wasn't expecting our market to end in
    plus today for example.

Almost time @Shazam68 and @kengaroo to hit the road. You bet I will be thinking of you. So many here have become real
    people to me. We disclose more but -another song coming up -

Getting to know you!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.