Are you out to reduce me to tears? The fact is that times are...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Are you out to reduce me to tears? The fact is that times are difficult at the best of times for many and more so now.
    We just don't need nastiness.
    So many businesses may not survive unfortunately. I am becoming extremely empathic and I did say at the start of this
    I could end up an emotional mess. LOL

For those with a quid they can pay by using, I think it is called air tasker, and have others do things for them. That was
    suggested by Sis today when I mentioned something but a neighbor had already offered. I gladly do favors but never
    expect anything in return. Mind you the neighbor at times works on Pacific Island time whereas I work on Swiss Army time. LOL

As a result of a recent favor you ought to see a couple of bruises I'm sporting - there was no pain at all but I just bruise
    very easily.

When I have steam coming out of my ears I refuse to discuss anything. I never seek revenge. I can either
    state that this will end in court unless you reconsider or hand things over to a higher power. The fact is there are so
    many people who do the right thing and always will.

By the way, the drawing program I referred to in an earlier post will be shown on SBS on Saturday at 8.30pm so
    I plan to record it and have a go. I have a go at lots of things but without much success. LOL I would love to be able
    to do lots of things including singing well. Well I just sing for my own enjoyment - so what if it ain't shite hot. LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.