Hey big eI did find it, though a search but thanks for the...

1. 59,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Hey big e
    I did find it, though a search but thanks for the instructions

I noted a post by zipperlip saying that DJDP was HC crack, crack is bad shit I don't need more addictions LOL

Yeah seen some of dud's post to Marg, all in good fun. Still makes me laugh when I said I knew where she was and would turn up at her front door with flowers and chocolates, can believe she freak out thinking I actually knew where she live. LOL have been knows to find an address of a lady and have flowers sent smile.png

Relatively cold here but sunny outside, same tomorrow so will be a good day to do some gardening. Possible storms sunday so leave cleaning up inside until then.

Have not bothered with the footy, the season is stuffed and if the have a premiership, winning it would a hollow victory

Gees if not for Victorians, we would just about have open borders and I could go visit a French freind over there as we probably will not catch up at a boat show this year.

Humm just thinking of dinner and I have plenty of proteins ie prawns, lamb shanks scotch fillet, beef ribs, but a bit lacking of some greens to cook up a meal.

No wait, OK I have parsley, have french shallots, red onions, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes various canned beans, olives, fetta. Arh just need to get creative, bit of herb bit more wine and i will knock some thing up cool.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.