And who are we thinking of today as they pack and hit the road?...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    And who are we thinking of today as they pack and hit the road?  Not Jack but of course @Shazam68 and @kengaroo
    and may your travels be safe and just so much fun.
    And may you fall even deeper in love as you both see more of each other away from the everyday hassles of life.
    So many of us will wait with baited breathe, me with garlic breathe in an attempt to improve my health, to see pictures
    and hear tales of your travels.
    Well I am not about to kiss anyone anytime soon not even the brown eyed handsome man with 4 legs because I woke today with
    a bung eyes and one nostril that has turned into a tap.  LOL  I must have face planted into the pillow and ended with an eye
    lash embedded.  They are so long and attractive - it pays to advertise @Margaret63 oh lady with brains and beauty who
    has @dub whispering.

@rurenga I might have a go of some of those eau de cologne shares well known to many if they pull back and close those gaps.
    Rare that shares continue to go up daily not with traders involved.  I'm thinking yield chasers.

Stay well folk and avoid Melbournians like the plague.  I'm trying desperately to maintain my sense of humor these days.

Like many who are in the market we are probably thinking about what might happen come September.  We have the best scientific
    minds at work but this problem will not be solved as quickly as we may like.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.