@Margaret63 - thankyou, dear lady - you are a lady!! Thankyou I...

1. 17,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    @Margaret63 - thankyou, dear lady - you are a lady!!
    Thankyou I am o.k. today - bawled my eyes out since Thursday night, yesterday I went to see some friends who were fun - just 2 hours made a huge difference.
    the husband lost his Mum many years ago to cancer - (in the years following the Czernobyl disaster) - and he still hasn't gotten over it; so we console each other, but he is a great one for joking - and they have a new puppy dog who is delightful and liked me immediately - so he says:
    'dogs know when they meet a good person'
    Amazing what animals can do to make you feel better!

Cats have been victimised over the ages - sad to say
    I have had them all, shy cats, brave and forward cats, they alway found me/us, I have never had a 'pure' and expensive cat, but to me they are all amazing critters - so elegant, they always smell nice (except their poo eek.png - that comes from being a meat eater).

We had one shy black 'n white tommy (Felix haha, not original!) who could not 'take being relocated' and developed skin sores and began hiding in the roof spaces of both the homes we took him to - it took him over 1 year to become normal again, but he did, in the end.

So maybe you should try and introduce other people to your cats - and have treats handy.
    They are trainable, I have found, except people do not think so, so they don't even try!

Yes, I am hoping that we'll soon be freed from this pandemic and life can resume as before.
    take care, dear Margaret
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.