Arh yes Parsifal came over for the wearable art exhibition, she...

1. 59,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Arh yes Parsifal came over for the wearable art exhibition, she had 2 entries. Was only after she booked we realised it was a bumper wild flower season so I rescheduled a job up north (Kalbarri) so she could come with me and see wild flowers on the way up and back.

She had some days doing her own thing, borrowed my other ute to visit friends and catch up with Taurisk

I organised 4 nights down south were we took in as much as we could while seeking out wild flowers, we had a great time. She complained I feed her too much but liked my cooking, I did most of the cooking.

She was not sure about sleeping in the guest room that opens onto the patio and looks out on the pond due to the noise of the water but it was not so loud with the door closed

Not sure if you could find MMS place without getting an address from him but his phone number would be easy to find. Hint Gumtree, shearer

Yeah no end in sight for when Vic and NSW will be safe zones to travel to and from, poor Marg will have to wait for us to rock up at her door with flowers and sugar free chocolates Lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.