Shorting is part of the game, you don't go to a cricket match...

1. 21,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Shorting is part of the game, you don't go to a cricket match without a bat!

My old man use to hate it LOL, Look at all these crooks he'd say...I'd say, lets short the pri cks!, I can't do that he'd say, goes against my morals and ethics, you'll have to do it! LOL I'd say..It's Legal! .. He'd say ...So what!
    It's all the old folk that don't like, not all of them but most of them imo have better morals and ethics, it's all about the good of the whole not the good of just oneself. Us younger folk, especially those that went to the school of Butchering LOL, we look more at the legal side of things for right and wrong! lol, this is because of the shift away from religion, secular societies do create problems, it's a pity over the years the Church has been hyjacked by bad people because you will never regulate and legislate all the areas of morals and ethics that religion basically seeded.

If i'm honest, i only use it because it's there, better money going into my account than someone else's LOL, if one is allowed everyone should be, if your a trader it's part of the kit, some hedge with it, if your a bounty hunter it is also part of the kit but SEC does pay for a type of bounty hunter too. At times i think it gets abused and at times i think it's a great thing, it's up to the individual to use it in a sound manner, same as a knife for example.

Blinkin French! They've always been a bit emotional, they get triggered real easy LOL, When the Turkey bloke told Macaron he should be in a mental ward, France pulled the envoy too, Turkey wasn't spreading fake news, it was fact! Oh well, i think Macaron has only got 7 mths left, LePen will re-instate the envoy with a bit of luck! LOL French people are very unhappy with Macaron.

No pineapple for @big e this month by the looks, my first hat trick! Woohoo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.