Take a Paws, page-13900

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    good morning marg,

im good thanks,

ill be even gooder if i can start filling the freezer with lobbies

wouldnt it be great if all our investments had BOD like our LTR,

yeah marg, our universe is spot on,,,hey marg, ill tell you what happend to me yesterday,

yesterday after i got home from my lobbie expedition, i had a shower, had brekky and of i went to my first job,

on my way through town a cop pulls out behind me in a 50km zone,,, all good becausei dont speed by much,,,,much,

anyway, cruise control on as im driving through 50 km zone, then wind it up to 60km as i hit the 60 zone,,

marg,,,,,then the lights come on,,,,oh okay, here we go,,,,,,,

sooooo, pull over, i put my hazzard lights on, to warn people that somethings up, because the cops are the hazzard now

anyway,,,,,cop gets out his car,,,,,im looking at him in the rear veiw mirror,, okay jase,,cop doesnt have his kill belt on and he doest have his book,,,, looks like he wants to talk to me about something,,,so looks good,,,,relax,

hello sir,,,,,,is this your trailer,,,

yes it is sir,,,,,see marg, now the cop knows im a decent bloke so he drops the authority dance,

i just wanted to let you know that i cant read your number plate on your trailer,,,,

ooooooohhhhhhh, i said, is that all,,, i thought you were going to ask me where i got my window tint from

he has a bit of a giggle,

i explained to him that i havent had time to clean my gear because ive been flat out and ive got another job down a gravel road this weekend, so because we live in a harsh evvironment with reducing rainfall, i thought it was in the best interests of all of us to use water wisely,,,

so thats why my trailer is dirty,

he said,,, when you get home this arvo mate, give your number plate a clean and youll be good to go,,,

he then said that the traffic cops wouldnt have given me a free pass and would have hit me with a yellow sticker and a $1200 fine

i said , oh,,,okay, thank you,

then a little bit of chitty chitty chat chat and he said have a great day and of we went,

anyway, marg,,,,you know what i did yesterday,,,,,,,,

i canceled my jobs for the afternoon,,, came home, got the pressure washer and degreaser out and cleaned up my trailer,,,,

my trailer looks like brand new now,,,,and i have $1200 in my pocket for xmas, lost a couple of shearing jobs, ahhhhh stiff shit

so yes marg, the universe is magnificent, i just wish the universe would give me that $5 million that i want so i can retire at 55 and do what ever the hell i want for the rest of my life,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.