I left some things out....Greens reckon one should keep their...

1. 21,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    I left some things out....

Greens reckon one should keep their legs together! LOL If you don't laugh you'll go mad. Not the right format for Parliment i don't think. I may have used such a phrase in the past but i was talking to the right person...the ex-wife! LOL I wouldn't say it to a random, bit rude!

Poor old Bill, no not Shorty, Bill Clinton....26 times on the liota Epstein express, 10 times without secret service, Bill lied when he said only 4 times, Bill's body man says he's been to Epstein Island along with some others who seen him there, Maxwell flew by chopper to the island with Bill, Bill lied and said he never been there....Tut, Tut Billy boy. Epstein visited Whitehouse 27 times, Bill said none? Sometimes visits when Bill wasn't on the record of being there....More to come...

UK staying relatively open..........must be seeing the success Sweden is having, but talk of Jabs every 3 mths for the Jab Junkies.

Japan doing very well.......

Latest on Omricon from SA is 84% of those with natural immunity are safe from catching it again, 95% safe for third time, 4th time near 100%, reinfection is higher with Omricon than Delta but still looking milder. SA only has data for the unvaxed and will be more accurate over time.
    Moderna reckons it's vaccine no good.......none of them are very good though, Moderna the worst by the looks so far. Astra says it's worked out why the blood clots, now they have to work out how to stop them plus produce a vaccine that actually works and is safer.

Anyway, thats about it, time for dinner, bacon, egg, tomato, cheese and hippy sperm (alphalfa) toasties, no sauce, yes little dog eats the hippy sperm and the icecream.
    Chocolate chip icecream for desert with ice magic and rainbow sprinkles.....why grow up!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.