hey big e, day went not to bad but it could have been better,...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    hey big e,

day went not to bad but it could have been better,

pulled 6 pots and one lobbie, not happy jan,

im going to stay in the water for 3 more days, if theres nothing in the next 3 days,,,,,,,, game over, im pulling out and not wasting my time, bait or fuel, itll be over and i can focus on other things,

at the jetty this morning, a couple of guys came in with 3 smashed up pots on their boat, in front of 5 people, i said, hey mate, did you piss someone of?

you could have heard a pin drop, he said mate we havent been able to get out for 4 days due to work committments,

i said okay no worries, so i said, that pot damage isnt due to swell or reef damage you need to report this to the fisheries and the police in the next 15 minutes,

i know what has happened to your pots,,, everyone looked at me, i said, mate,,,,, where ever you are fishing, and who ever is fishing beside you, you need to tell fisheries and the police every boat that is working around you and your gps co ordinates,,,

you have been the target of an asshole who thinks that you are pulling their pots,

you need to fix up your pots today, put them back in the same area around the assholes in your spot,

give the gps coordinates to the fisheries and they well turn the satalite onto you postion and get the assholes that did this to you,

then you can sit back and relax knowing that your being watched and the assholes that did this to you will never fish ever again,

this season the catch rates are all over the place, i cant win a root in a brothel atm,

pretty dissapointing for me,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.