Yeh, Monaco is a great spot. I don't think there was income tax...

1. 21,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Yeh, Monaco is a great spot. I don't think there was income tax before 1913 in the US or something, it's a terrible thing imo. lol
    I would replace it with a sales tax, you can't cheat sales tax but with accountants, income tax can be moderated legally, i think a lot of them use borrowings to shrink it but i guess theres lots of ways if you can afford an accountant, it's all geared to favour the wealthy and powerful and to keep the sheep sheared, Labor policies increase the equality gap the most even though they say they are for the poor.....Taxes and regulations are a cost, they get passed on, in the end the consumer pays, thats a reason why our cost of goods is so much higher here than many countries, therefore poor consumers carry the biggest burden they just don't understand thats what happens....Anyway it is more complicated than just that but theres a good basis to start with.

Globalism can keep inflation down to a certain degree which history proves however if some don't play ball globalism and inflation control can be obliterated, especially if the biggest supplier to the world gets the shhits with the west and decides it would rather run the globe instead, China won't like Biden and his cronnies and their policy, neither will Russia, even though the MSM says china would prefer Biden to Trump it's not true imo, China and Trump targets are the same, however the approach from China with people like Biden at the wheel is much more aggressive then it ever would be with Trump at the wheel because it has to be, Putin says China doesn't need to use military force to conquer Taiwan and he's right, they don't, they just need to destroy the globalist system through inflation and some flexing of the military, however if Biden and those behind him, remain in power WW3 will happen in time, China sick of being a slave and i actually don't blame them, Russia the same, however Russia is wary of China wanting global dominance because that doesn't solve the problem it just changes the boss, Russia stuck up for us in the world war.

Shhit will hit the fan sooner rather than later imo, be very careful in markets, one way or another change will happen, whether we become free or live under China;s rule i'm not sure and it's going to get very bumpy before we het the end result.

All a bit deep and gloomy and all imo. I hope i'm wrong.

P.s. Baldwin reckons he didn't pull the trigger!.... he only cocked the hammer and let it go!...Guns don't kill people, people do, they don't go off when stored away from people. Karma is a bitch, it's a marathon Lady Penny.

Anyway i've got a busy day ahead, will be back on later.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.