Karma......It's a good word, it's debateable if it's real lol,...

1. 21,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Karma......It's a good word, it's debateable if it's real lol, lol. @Lady Penny

Lol, lol,lol......cool.png I'm purely an observer for those wondering with antenas...LOL smile.png

Set up!? Lmao , i hope your not a conspiracy theorist Lady Penny! lol, Set up sounds like a conspiracy theory to me, even those that write Q off as a conspiracy think the negligent Baldwin was set up too....lol,....Theres no way it was because of his anti NRA stance, it was simply pure negligence on his behalf lol, there is no way i would point a gun at someone and/or let the hammer go or perhaps pull the trigger before i myself had checked the gun i was holding....guns don't kill people, people do.....accident?...probably but that doesn't matter much in this case imo. I don't think he wanted to shoot her but he did, she died, negligence at the very least imo, however i'm just a dumb butcher so what would i know. smile.png Lawyers don't control much at all, they get told what to do and have to be pointed in the right direction or they make all sorts of mistakes...Have a look at the voted best CEO of the year in the old SGH, old mate AG lol, T.A.P.S. (Thick as pig shet) Lawyer CEO....they are pawns, not true thinkers...all in my silly little opinion of course.

Russia and Ukraine is interesting LOL ...... Biden's Quid pro Quo or whatever it is that has still gone un-punished regarding some at the top of Ukraine and the US admin, his son and some funny deals remind you of anything.....Oh .... Joe said if you don't sack the bloke coming for my son Obama will give you no weapons or money to defend yourself....They sacked him and they got what they asked for.......Now in today time and after Trump and after everyone knows about the dodgy deals and quid pro quo's, old mate NATO no longer wants to stop Russia from invading Ukraine but only threatens them with sanctions which will never amount to the resources and additional power Putin will get when he takes Ukraine back.........Seems Biden wasn't joking all those years ago! Think Lady Penny, Think.

Bitcoin is the only one, everything else crypto is no-touchy uh! .... Capish smile.png lol. However wait for the dip.

Markets are dicey because of China and Biden policy....quiz @big e on it if you like.

Anyway, i've been drinking all day....cool.png

And NO! LOL ..... I was just being helpful, at the end of the day it's your choice or should be! biggrin.png

And, and, and .... what r u doing on here today, i thought you were going to stay away from HC today! lol....I know you can't, theres too much going on! biggrin.png

Whats for dinner?
    Last edited by Fishinnick: 05/12/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.