Morning all, Iron ore lifted US15 cents or 0.2% to US$98.50 a...

1. 13,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Morning all,

Iron ore lifted US15 cents or 0.2% to US$98.50 a tonne. Over the week, iron ore rose by US$1.85 a tonne or 1.9% Rocky again this week. Evergrande is wobbly as well.

Fish, I don't follow anyone, I do my own research. In fact, I've got someone following me at present so I had to change my twitter. Very few people know the shares I am holding or what I trade. I don't do a lot of charts because they only give an idea of where you are they are not the complete story. I knew LTR was going to go down. I remember when APT went down and then it turned and went up higher than before. I know stuff, I've known stuff since I was a kid.

Also, I am not a conspiracy theorist. The USA is a very litigious country and Baldwin would have been told - 'deny, deny, deny'.

How could someone in a state of the USA get over a million dollars posted to their bail after they shot someone 3 times and just say nothing. They didn't have any money. Interesting how they tried to shoot the person's jaw off. They walked away with the crime because of a technicality in the law there in that state. Just like Cuomo took a deal because of the law in his state which gave him access to some money.

I voted on Saturday. I walked in deliberately leaving my QR code behind and I was still allowed to vote and yet friends of mine are losing their business because of the politics. I'll be leaving my code behind a lot more

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.