just because something was worth $5 yesterday doesn't mean it's...

1. 21,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    just because something was worth $5 yesterday doesn't mean it's worth $5 today when it comes to shares because shares are valued on not only todays fundamentals but the perception of the future and perceptions of future can change real quick at times, two years ago or even less interest rates were not perceived to be rising, neither was inflation, depending on the type of company and it's balance sheet and it's future needs these changes can effect valuations of shares in a very big way, especially how CEO's run companies these days and how markets value them when times are good. A bargin yesterday may not be a bargin today.

I've sold off a few things early on today, then had a short snooze until the door bell rang and a nice gentleman delivered my new iphone13.....yes i bit the bullet and have finally bought one, my daughter does nothing but tell me they are great, so does everyone else, even Goblin was raving about his new ipad the other week, they are not cheap though, however i may aswell help the economy in a time of need.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.