@big e you are always an interesting read - wish I could be as...

1. 17,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    @big e you are always an interesting read - wish I could be as brief as you . . .

I agree with all you say - but watched some interesting programs last night. Recently I have been binge watching Aboriginal stories - David Gulpilil Friday night - and last night I was lucky enough to catch the biographical but very good film about the blind Aboriginal singer Yunupingu - I do own one of his CDs but the film really gave me an insight into early man's history even - the origin of all of us, our music, our beliefs -
    I had one of those moments of true insight into the nature of music, dance, man even - and wept tears of gratitude.

Later on a Torres Strait man was doing a touristy thing' about the Granite landscape south of Brisbane - beautiful landscapes - he was standing in for Ernie Dingo.

I am so grateful for TV and such good programs, even though programming is much reduced nowadays, everyone being pushed into paid TV.

The world is in a big mess - and nothing we can do about it, except hope that reason will prevail.
    South Pacific - about time - i have thought this ever since I came to Australia; why aren't we closer to our next-door neighbours? We simply need to be there for them, which we are to an extent, but reluctantly . . . but this will change, competition is happening!

No good talking too much politics - doesn't help and upsets some people.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.