Yep, good thinking. Lumo already told me they could put me on a...

1. 28,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Yep, good thinking. Lumo already told me they could put me on a cheaper plan. The plan I was on depended on me turning the lights on, heaters on, washing machine, dishwasher etc. on the weekends but not during the week so much. How can I tell? I wash and vacuum and warm my house when the need arises, not when it is the weekend or a weekday, but when I have the time to do so. Even then the difference in the charge was something like $160 per year which I could save. Been ignoring them. Then, when I was on the website (nothing to do with this $250 offer), I noted I could just click on the cheaper option and all will be done for me.

Honestly. Do we LionTowners need to trouble our hearts and get out our calculators for these peanuts? We have much bigger calculators and figures to put into them, being LionTown Winners (who are Grinners). Dow Jones and Nasdaq OK last evening and next week the market will wake up that we are into a New Year and everyone has finished with selling share losses for another year.

The $250 cheque asked us five thousand questions and then didn't even say farewell to me when I saw no more alternatives needing answering. What proportion of your day do you use your heating? Goodness me. Do I need to consult the Bureau of Meteorology for that one? They didn't ask me my name because their data base would be able to identify me because of the thousands of questions they asked. They didn't ask me where I lived, only my post code number. Sheeesh.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.