Take a Paws, page-212

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Living in constant pain must be hideous but fortunately you have an understanding wife.
    Of course I understand why you would have a puff too.  Anything for some relief.

This virus has hit different groups in different ways and having family with money to step in or just be there as backup
    has made a big difference to some.
    Some people or most really speak honestly to me about deferring mortgage payments and keeping stuff from their kids.
    The whole thing both angers and saddens me and I have to admit there are days when I just feel flat.
    I can well understand people will end up with mental problems.
    I'd really like to do many things but will stay distanced for as long as possible even though it is costing me an extra quid or two.
    My biggest concern is for my only sibling, my sister, and her hubby.  Both have health problems anyhow.

I did sell some of my FMG as did another poster on that thread.  We are older and more conservative but I will do some
    trades in it.  Sad really to make money from Brazil's misery but that's the way the world works.
    Easy for a share to go from 2 to 4 then 4 to 8 then 8 to 12 but the push just gets harder and when you have so much in
    one share it made sense to me to not become too greedy.  Bloody hell - would have been better holding them.  LOL

So do you discuss health issues only after you land a job?  Your attendance record with your last employer may come up.

Yes @Margaret63 kitten back again and if I walk to the front of the house it follows me on the window ledge.  LOL

Best I think about dinner and what I might pin tonight.  Companies going into bankruptcy and the US market going up?
    Well not everything makes sense to me.  LOL

Done it again.  Another book.  LOL  Traah

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.