Take a Paws, page-302

1. 60,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Hi Big e
    Like you I have been slack and the house is not as clean and tidy as I would like.

I have to get tax returns done but am struggling get my mind into accounting mode, silly errors in the MYOB took a while to find and fix so I could reconcile the accounts but still need to go through the figures before sending to accountants. That's another issue, have two accountants, need to get rid of one.

One thing I was hoping to do during this time was make another pond so I can stock more marron, but contact I have for limestone block I need tells us none available as quarry has been in shut down. It's a job I am keen to start and finish. On the matter of Marron, thought I lost another having seen remains in the pond, now realise it is the moulted shell so others like that must have been the same. They are growing

Getting a wine rack has been on my list and found a solid timber one that holds 48 bottles on gumtree for $90, bugger is probably too big but have fitted it in the spot I was thinking of putting a piano. May have to sell that wine rack and get a smaller one if/when I get the piano

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.