Welcome back LP, where you been? I hope you've downloaded Truth...

1. 21,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    It's becoming very popular, you can't just print it like we do with the $US and all other fiat currencies.

Gold strong too overall, i hope Dim Jim is buying some. rolleyes.png

Welcome back LP, where you been? sneaky.png

I hope you've downloaded Truth Social to help out DJT and are you back on the Trump train now? , always room for you and @Margaret63 you know. wink.png

I don't know who his big investors are, i haven't bothered to look, up on the launch though but bad looking candle but then all the indexes had bad looking candles so the late sell off effected it, maybe a continuation of falls in indexes tonight imo however i'm lucky to pin correctly about once or twice a month so don't give much weighting to my thoughts when it comes to index moves.

He can only sell the shares he has in the 6mth escrow with board approval.

Politics cost a lot of money, Pauline should team up with Clive's money somehow just so they have a proper crack at the corrupt duopoly we normally have to vote for. I not sure if i'm keen on Hinch, he stood up one day in parliment and talked about vagina's all day long and it turned me off him to be honest, if someones going to talk about vaginas it should be a woman imo, a real biological woman that is.

Pretty rare to find a country with low campaign fees, regulations etc etc i would think, they're not just going to let you have a crack without extremely large hurdles in place, it's always been the same since well before we were ever born, we don't get many chances to change it.

Toot toot.

smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.