Hi Tau People can be indifferent and can be to a certain degree...

1. 25,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Tau
    People can be indifferent and can be to a certain degree non caring, but never need to be rude or without tact, or respect

I have noticed my attitude has changed in later years but it is more that I am imperious to those who constantly complain at a personal level

I do not see anything wrong with decrying the bad things that happen in the world as long as it does not become a personal rock that you carry always

As to truths, there are two in my book, one is my opinion gathered from many years of study of the world at large ie a well held opinion that IMHO is the truth and the other is the result of proper and complete research and the knowledge gained in doing so

eg EVs will never be successful with today's technology, this opinion is the result of being an electrical engineer and as such I can understand the technical aspects of what is written about the design
    This is a truth which can't be denied by anyone
    There is a lot of incorrect stuff written by people who have zero knowledge in the study of electrical objects and so come to incorrect conclusions

In our world today truth is a hard to find concept but mainly due to massive marketing on social networks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.