@kingpins - I did say in my previous post, I meant it in 'jest'...

1. 17,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @kingpins - I did say in my previous post, I meant it in 'jest' - it was simply a gut reaction to something I see frequently here on HC and had just finished trawling through the HC thread about the Bondi knivings confused.png
    Btw I managed to find out last night, that the injured Baby, whose Mother died, will pull through.

Re your opinion on EVs - too many of the major car brands have invested in this new technology for it to fail - it's just a matter of improving it,
    IMO only of course - I respect your experience in that field - alternative: ?
    (I also had a friend, electrical engineer, inventor of all sorts of things, died two years ago unfortunately! He 'believed' EVs to be the future, despite driving an old-fashioned Porsche, which he dragged right across the world with him.). Just sayin . . .

(I know one man and his wife, who both drive an EV and are happy with it - I have to talk with him some more! the wife is a still working executive, husband was a professional bus driver.) ATM I have sold all my lithium holdings - had a good run with them.

There is an opinion abroad that the Chinese will come up with the next efficient and cheaper EV model.

So what, in your opinion, will be an alternative? Hydrogen?
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.