Take a Paws, page-33255

1. 22,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    I think it's called a membrane or something and i think it's job is to group and/or keep muscles seperate, kidney's, livers, the inside of the rib cage.
    I've taken it off lambs fry's for little old ladies a few times when they've asked, no one else asks, only the knowledgeable old lady's know the drill, it's a pain in the backside to take off and have no idea if it makes any difference as i don't eat livers but i'm told it makes the fry chewy if left on and can curl the slices when cooking. Easier to take off on the inside of USA pork ribs.
    I've never had anyone ask, until now, about the membrane on lamb shanks or wanting to take it off though, you must be a high class little old Lady. Lol wink.png
    I don't think it would make much difference Pic, the slow cooking would sort of cook it off, break it down.

I've taught quite a few butchers how to cost properly.

I feel somewhat sad the little lambs are not allowed to keep their wool coat on when their hanging up in the fridge, it gets cold in the fridge. smile.png

Possum fur, thats a new one to me.

$400 for some wool sounds expensive for a little old lady, how dare they! That Bendigo stuff sounds a bit dodgy.

If teachers could determine when they had holidays and took them when schools weren't on holidays wouldn't that mean teachers would get about 6mths off a year instead of 4 or 5mths? LOL rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.