Take a Paws, page-3328

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi bunbun!
    My world is good as it can be I guess and I have felt quite guilty reading how hard isolation in Victoria has been. Hubby's father died in regional Victoria a couple of months ago and I think we will both be have PTSD until at least Christmas time. He died, quite heartbroken that he couldn't have any visitors in his aged care home. Hubby had been going down every month for a week or so until flights ceased. One positive outcome was the whatsapp group his siblings created made funeral arrangements etc seem very inclusive for everyone. They are still using it for a group catchup .

We are in the middle of a bathroom reno, at the back to the wall studs stage and scraping the tile glue off the wooden floor boards. The original owners just laid the tiles directly onto the wooden floor, without any cement sheet etc. and it's proving to be time consuming. All this for a bathroom that will be rarely used!

Be kind to yourself bunbun and let your body heal. The sharemarket will always provide opportunities. It's pretty dry here at the moment and the dust coming off the trees is finding it's way inside, joining the angle-grinder dust courtesy of the bathroom.. And yes, hubby does now know to put an old towel along the bottom of the bathroom door when he uses it.! Cheers, Michele

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.