He's an interesting man this RFK Jr and he makes some good...

1. 21,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    He's an interesting man this RFK Jr and he makes some good points in this article/interview, worth a read imo.
    ....I like the one i've quoted the most..........C'mon Albo you could do it here. smile.png

" When I asked him about sound money and possibly returning to a gold standard, he told me: "One of the issues that we're toying with now is a Treasury bill that is based at least partially—maybe starting at one percent and increasing it—on a hard currency. On base currencies, like maybe a basket of currencies that include platinum, gold, silver, and Bitcoin. You know, my uncle tried to do something like this just before he died with the silver certificate and the gold certificate, to give Americans a hedge against inflation.

"And there are lots of ways we can do that. We're talking about making, for example, Bitcoin available and stopping the war against Bitcoin so that middle-class people, working-class people who want to hedge against inflation can do that. They don't have to rely on fiat currency.”

“And that will insert a discipline into the printing of money. If Americans have a choice, it will inject a discipline into the printing of money that we do not have right now.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/rfk-jr-unleashed-bidens-israel-bait-and-switch-covid-censorship-and-backing-treasuries-gold

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.