Thanks @Margaret63 I will be calm and pleasant as always. I just...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Thanks @Margaret63 I will be calm and pleasant as always. I just don't need crap unfortunately in the middle of a pandemic
    when things will be made harder plus my hopeless skills with a computer.
    At least he has been super pleasant on the phone with brief discussion and arrangement for meet.
    I'm pretty sure he knows my background too even though we have never spoken of it.
    The though of my dining table once again being covered with files and papers is something I will do my best to avoid.
    I too am hoping we can compromise and do it pleasantly.
    A dead give away would be if my glasses fogged up while wearing a mask. LOL

I've got someone on The Peninsular trying to buy cotton gloves for me. I can't buy them here but they are great under rubber
    gloves. I don't know whether op shops down here are open or I would try to buy cotton gloves there. They are only
    about $2 a pair I think.
    I could look quite a sight in the garden with evening gloves on under gardening gloves. It's that crazy big e again - have a
    look at the gardening gear. LOL
    I don't stand out around here because there are a few fellow eccentrics. I recall telling one old good neighbor I thought he
    was a frog in the garden because of his attire.

We discussed a number of shares today - HC mate and I and talked a bit about how Melbourne works. So much of it seems to
    be about contacts. A lot of things become unfair for many which is something I don't like.

Maybe some time on the humor thread. Always helps.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.