Fortunately no @Taurisk - more about my ability with scissors...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Fortunately no @Taurisk - more about my ability with scissors around my ears. It is difficult and hard to hold a mirror
    in one hand and scissors in the other looking backwards into a mirror when everything is reversed. Have to be careful
    to not nick the ears LOL little Ozzie bleeder.
    Chap I see a bit - Ed - wears a manbun - tells me it is easier.

My skin would be better if it never saw sunlight but I loved being outside and swimming as a kid and adult.
    I had a seasons ticket to the local pool too which wasn't heated and only opened in summer. I managed to get certificates
    and was a member of the club as a youngster.
    We would train after the baths closed for a little while but only a couple of late afternoons and weekly swim races were at night once a week. Good healthy fun.

On a sun lounge with a book can feel great and just a little bit of color does look healthy. If your comfortable and flies are
    not about - easy to nap too.

I would be better off just getting a spray tan maybe if I wanted to spend time on hols at the beach or by a pool.

I do have the odd coffee outside in the sun for a brief time only though. They are freckles and age spots I think.

I have had a few BSC and SCC's cut out though so these days I'd be wearing 30 sunblock or I'd end up half the person I
    once was. LOL
    Because of past damage I could get cancer under a 40 watt bulb I joke. And I was lectured and warned of course but did not
    listen.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.