Seems you have delusions about me and I suppose other smoking...

1. 60,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Seems you have delusions about me and I suppose other smoking funny stuff.

I'll clear it up for you uncle barry,

First I don't smoke it, I use an vaporiser. Second I only do so in the evening, have not had any yet. Third I only have a tiny amount each evening, like about 0.1 of a gram when the prescription say up too and recommend no more than a gram each day.

There are lots and lots of people that use medical cannabis for many different reasons, I do so for a number of reasons

You may not know but there are hundreds of different strains of medical cannabis that have have different levels of THC and CBD that provide different effects.

ATM I have Jet Fuel Gelato which is a hybrid weed strain made from a genetic cross between High Octane and Jet Fuel. Jet Fuel Gelato is 24% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for experienced cannabis consumers. Jet Fuel Gelato effects include arousal, focus, and feeling uplifted.

It's pretty good, medical cannabis is great because it's consistent and you know exactly what you are getting, unlike home grown that is rather random for the average grower.

Now hopefully you are a bit wiser and maybe one day you may find medical cannabis a better choice than the synthetic drugs big phama produce

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.