@big e - glad to hear it isn't cancer I was a blonde - with...

1. 17,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @big e - glad to hear it isn't cancer

I was a blonde - with freckles for a while, until I took action.
    Long story; no freckles, but one early and very hot spring-day I stayed at the Danube all day, swimming, sun-bathing, having my new bathers admired etc. great fun - but I finished up with burnt skin and afterwards freckles - two years later chemical peel when still at school, didn't tell Mum, had some money saved up - turned up with bright-red face after treatment, Mum freaked out)

Freckles knew they weren't wanted, so they sort of stayed away - in Australia I got some back, but had another treatment in my thirties and since then very few freckles - and so far only one cancer needed to be cut out. fingers crossed!! Man-friend up the road gets himself patched up regularly and he looks like a mummy (Egyptian) but battles on regardless - what else is there to do? He too, spent a lot of time in the sun when young.

But I worked in office jobs and I sometimes had two jobs and was a wife and mother - not much time to be out in the garden. We did have a swimming pool for a while, but i do get very bored just laying about in the sun - so far so good.

I do believe a little bit of sun exposure is important, even when you have light skin - but don't start now!!!
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.