@Taurisk I like the feeling of fewer and lighter clothes in...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    @Taurisk I like the feeling of fewer and lighter clothes in summer - a freedom to move maybe. Happy as in just rubber
    thongs too. Wash them with feet so just need a few pair really.

You can get some sun just hanging out washing or in the garden maybe in bathers. A few vitamins.

Sis is the opposite and actually looks sick to me and has spent money on freckle fading and stuff. I used to buy from
    Madame someone or other, cream for her, when I went to Sydney. She will not go out without sunblock or a hat and usually
    long sleeves.

@Parsifal you got the other thing in one - when I did accidently cut my ear it did bleed and the night I walked into a door -
    thanks to my dog knocking it slightly ajar and the lights were not on - the forehead bleed like crazy too. LOL
    There is still a great big dent and scar there. LOL Maybe it could have done with a stitch or 2 but instead it was the good old Betadine
    and band aids.
    And I have since learned of the link between that and @NoBoDe
    I'm painting an honest more realistic picture here but - looks aint everything. LMTO

My mood is slowly improving today - nothing like a bit of a laugh. It wasn't too good to start this morning though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.