Well you are valuable and capable and out to help so that would...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Well you are valuable and capable and out to help so that would make an enormous difference.
    They would have to be dumb to not include you and introduce you around.

A terrific guy I knew had problems getting a job out of uni - they didn't care about his marks but asked what school he went to.
    Ridiculous really because he was presentable and well spoken.

He represented the RSPCA on a voluntary basis and shone but we discussed his interview technique - very next job he got.

We mature a bit and get to work out the difference between glitter and gold too. Best to just be yourself and people do come
    and go for whatever reason.

I have a theory that people are more relaxed in Oz the further north you go - maybe weather has something to do with it.

Anyhow I had a brief discussion later this afternoon with someone and he did say - you really must come down when this
    pandemic is over.
    I think I might just be ready for a holiday and I do have a couple of - love to have you come and stay offers. That might be
    step one I think.

I laughed last night at some of the oldie jokes on the humor forum and this morning for the first time I stumbled out into
    the kitchen and realized that yes I was getting older and actually felt it. You can't do what you once did and you do it at half
    speed.
    So from now on - only slow rock and roll around the kitchen.

Best go and sort out these down rampers. LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.