@Bronco1 I have not posted on this thread for months, because it...

1. 18,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @Bronco1 I have not posted on this thread for months, because it got too political for me, it has developed into a right-wing whinger's thread, with @Justis trying to keep some balance - but at the moment I along with many other people have a real concern about the world taking a right-wing shift a-la Hitler - and having experienced in my youth, the aftermath of that disaster, and even as a German-speaking foreigner in my adopted country of Australia from time to time - I have spent an unusual amount of time studying history and what led to people accepting such monsters - and I feel there are similar signs of that malaise world-wide, plus there is a general contributory feeling of insecurity about our future on this planet.

However, I cannot for the life of me see why people in Australia would even be talking about Trump, since there are still so many opportunities here for everyone, if they could only get off their a....s. . . .
    This used to be a gentle chit-chat sort of thread - all gone . . .
    I'll probably post something on a psychiatric thread, if there is one, about the kind of people who have a need to believe in political 'saviour' figures.
    Good bye
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.