Two beasts, 1st Papal, 2nd USA who gets you to worship the first...

1. 23,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Two beasts, 1st Papal, 2nd USA who gets you to worship the first who had the wound.

Rev 13:3 - And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. (1st beast, Papal, a Poop lol was killed).

The 1st rose up out of the sea or water = peoples.
    The 2nd from the earth, USA.

2nd beast - 13:11,12 - And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

I think Trumpy is on record of saying, Christianity needs to come back into Government, which was in play when the Roman Empire ruled.
    Bible - nothing new under the sun, what was will be.
    --------------
    But hey, who knows.
    I'd suggest if Trump gets in, the world stage may change somewhat ???
    The what will be the BIG question.
    ----------
    On a Biblical perspective, it all centers around Word, Words = Mind control and if you bring the likes of the net, mob ph's into that picture and not to mention, look no further than the USA for mind control, we seem to have moved at a very fast pass in that direction, in a relatively short space of time.
    Couple this AI nonsense with it = rolleyes.png

And all this is raising the next generations etc.
    Like I'm a cat etc tongue.png

Can you imagine if the likes of the net somehow crashed, got jammed, the ramifications word wide? (China???).
    Is that what Babylon fallen is all about Rev 14:8, but more so Ch 18?
    Keep in mind if you check 18, wine can be referred to as words and obviously the messages they bring.
    Ex - we all get drunk on the wine of the net, phones etc LOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.