Take a Paws, page-33809

1. 25,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I have just been de-banked, as I received a text to say suspicious activity had occurred
    So all banking suspended, no credit card !!!

So what happens when there is no cash or alternative to the big business, lefty banking system ?

Had to wait over one hour on the phone to get a reply, (then phone battery went flat so had to charge it and start again)

I simply closed a bank account and transferred the money to a newly formed bank account so they were checking up.
    Now I am happy that they did check and that they are still doing their job but it does highlight the absurd notion of a cashless society when there is limited systems in place to fix problems when they surface, which they will do

I saw that Australia is to be flooded with cheap EVs (they can't sell them elsewhere) when also there is basically no infrastructure to absorb them into the system, so the Gov will have to go onto an extreme spending spree to try and accommodate them

Any new system must be thoroughly researched and built up over time PRIOR to adoption

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.