Take a Paws, page-33940

1. 13,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I do agree with Fish. For my own reasons. We all have our reasons.
    I started this thread to get away from the bullying on the other thread.

I don't pander to someone's emotional blackmail.
    He is on ignore. I don't want to discuss it anymore.

People can discuss politicians and religion and fights will happen. It's human nature. We can agree to disagree but the childish insults are not welcome.

I can actually state 30 things that the Biden camp has done that has worked but it's long and the research was for me to satisfy me. But do I think Biden created it? No. I think he's incapable of anything like that. He's barely aware of where he is.

I do think Trump will win. No one wants war, no one wants their money given to a foreign country for weapons while they can barely make ends meet. People will vote because of their wallets, whether they are new Americans or not. I've read a lot of people are turning to Trump because the above reasons. Am I stupid because I think that. Harvard research says I'm not.
    Biden just signed another 10 year deal with Zelensky. I want peace in our world.

As to Britain I don't know their politics. I have read Holly Valance become very vocal about woke politics and isn't she marrid to that billionnaire property developer?

Anyway, I'm off to watch a movie and read.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.