Seems you get your psychology degree in a pack of corn flakes,...

1. 59,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Yeas I know you worshippers of the Fat Orange Turd hate that I call him a Fat Orange Turd, all the more reason to call him a fat Orange Turd.

The Fat Orange Turd you worship is a disgusting individual who cares for no one but himself, he is a convicted felon and was found to have sexually assaulted/raped a woman

I'll express myself which ever way I want

No worries, can you remind your fellow worshippers of the Fat Orange Turd that if they don't like my posts they can go over to the other thread to make a complaint

You seem to have a strange obsession with smoking the funny stuff, it's like if some drinks alcohol they must be an alcoholic, if some one eats junk food they must be addicted and obese.

Can you not understand that people drink alcohol, eat junk food or use cannabis with responsible moderation so that there no negative physical or mental effects ?

Yes take your complaints to the other thread and stop being a cry baby here

Seems you get your psychology degree in a pack of corn flakes, beats me why anyone would be jealous on a anonymous forum. But I don't have insecurities so I don't understand it from the perspective of some one that does

"How about an adult response like 'if you don't like something - ignore it or read somewhere else?"

Well said, seems like there are a few here who don't take that approach, of course you would agree that we are free to respond to some thing we don't like. Do we have a right to freedom of speech here ?

Ok now I have the little pep talk out the way, good morning every one

Another lovely day, it's it not great to be alive?

Caught one of my marron last night, some how lost the other photo but anyway this one is more than ready for the BBQ. Just not yet

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6250/6250349-62571a01e8ef0e67b84f05dd20db5492.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.