Take a Paws, page-34111

1. 21,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Morning,

Markets were closed so nothing much going on.

7 Nuclear power stations would be great, the only clean energy so better than gas and renewables can't do baseload and only work when the wind blows and the sun shines, i'm all for building new dams too, far better than high maintenance desal, the one on the goldcoast if still operational is a never ending fight against rust, i use to know someone that worked there or was on the payroll there.

I know nothing about value adding @cowcockie rolleyes.png .......Resturnats are the worst for it, you wouldn't see much of it going on in retail and Coles and Woolies wouldn't dare try to 'value add' with substitution @Joannie , stamps are different in different states though, the lamb i get from coles and woolies don't have the same pink rolled stamp that the butchers have anymore they might even get special health laws just for themselves though, 23kg lambs dressed not rare anymore and they have big legs, i don't think SA lambs have the full pink rolled stamps and the lamb i get from coles or wollies doesn't have it anymore.

Sunny here, 9.5C , quite cool.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.