Take a Paws, page-3426

1. 17,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    if you want my comments - take them as you will

figs first cos they matter. i share your wife's pleasure in them - they are a beautiful tree and the fruit - well dripping in the hand straight off the tree.........

1. you can transplant figs but you need to do certain things to do so - and the bigger the tree the harder it is
    2. i assume you have a tractor or digger - which improves your chances as they have a shallow but broad root system
    3. the rest - check this out for guidance

https://homeguides.sfgate.com/transplant-fig-tree-during-summer-60357.html

I'd do a backup by taking lots of cuttings when you prune it back use cuttings around ten to twelve inches and not too woody - you may be a little late but its still worth trying I have propagated lots of them at all times fo the year - but tasmania is cooler. get perlite to start the process. just dip in honey and shove it in - and if you don't have anything better try some with a plastic bag over them and some without. you could also wrap them in newspaper and see how that goes. if you try enough a few failures wont matter. why stop at one fig tree if you love them - do a whole driveway and welcome the birds and the bees.

agapanthus
    you are unlikely to restrict flowering from feeding them. they like food, water and lots of sun - originally a south african plant i think. if you don't dehead them they may set seed and run out of puff for anything else. moving them is a good opportunity for separating them an starting again. they are absolute pains to dig out - they are a tractor jub as well

kentia palms - i know nothing.

mulberry tree - what a terrible shame - but you can propagate them as well. don't waste a good fruit bearing tree for good plant stock is all i can say. propagation is not so hard and the source of endless satisfaction. also means its cheaper.

sounds like lots of fun to me

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.