@wotsup aggies are often grown down on the Peninsular here -...

1. 29,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    @wotsup aggies are often grown down on the Peninsular here - either blue or white and you can get a small variety too.

They are hardy and can take salt air too. They look great on either side of a driveway.

I put in so much work at my sister place one year - they were not well and let a few things go and I was only supposed to be
    minding their dog, cat and fish - took my dog and they had to go up north - family illness.
    I cleaned them all out because they also had buffalo grass that had grown in there as well.
    Massive job but once I got on top of things it looked terrific and they kept it up.
    You will have no problem moving them - they divide well too.

I really think the trick in transplanting is to water in well - make a mud pie almost - no air bubbles and twice as much water
    as you think they need.
    A bit of Sea Sol might help too.

Good luck with the fig though - if that is fruiting it would be a decent size. I too love figs and the tree itself.
    They can look so great all bare. We used to get great fruit from ours but I never bothered with the fruit before our tree.
    Much the same with persimmons - had a tree and discovered how great they were too.

I'll never have a bowel problem - I love fruit way too much. Terrific natural cleansing.

@Margaret63 if you are still awake - have a look at overseas markets and maybe start packing for the DJPT cellar. It's
    cold down there. LOL But the parties are good.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.