Jo Jo I did get the jab twice, reluctantly because I don't like...

1. 60,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Jo Jo I did get the jab twice, reluctantly because I don't like needles but I had to work in places where it was necessary to have had the jab. More recently I had to get a whopping cough jab, again reluctantly but if I didn't I would have had to wait 12 weeks before seeing my grand son.

The expert health advice that the Fat Orange Turd ignored was for social distancing, wearing masks and need for lock down. He also played down how serious it was so the covid pandemic spread like wild fire, the Fat Orange Turd got Covid and did get vaxed

I'm just not in on these covid vax conspiracies, sure there maybe people that had complication but that happens with all vaccines and drugs. Dare say the % of the 5.55 billion people that have complications after the covid vax would be below 0.01%

Oh here we go.
    COVID-19 vaccines can cause myocarditis. A large study found 1,626 cases of myocarditis among 192,405,448 persons who received mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines – a rate of 8.5 cases per million people (0.000845%).
    https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/covid-19-vaccine-statistics-rare-side-effects-of-covid-19-vaccines

Human nature is such that if people have a bad experience they will complain and tell other about it, you hardly hear from people that didn't have a bad experience.

"Anyway, everyone has their own way of looking at everything, as it should be."

Note sure about that, when people believe the lies and misinformation they get they share the lies and misinformation and before long you have many many people living with those lies and misinformation. There are still plenty of people that believe the earth is flat, that is sad

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.