Take a Paws, page-34438

1. 22,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Oh come on Dex, that was full of lures i casted out....Lol

I'm surprised you never voted for Turnbull, your forever sticking up for him and who ran against Turnbull?

Halcyon days.....Hang on i have to look up what Halcyon means.....
    Oh, i see eek.png Lol, and can't agree sorry, however i think he was right, in principle at least, but maybe not in practice at the time with his recession we have to have effort which many didn't like, i think with hindsight we would have been better off to print though, however this is most definitely not the case in today time.

I thought you were a lefty liberal voter, i think the best thing you can do to ensure you see the light is to understand proper economics and get a deep understanding of accounts, proper economics is not this modern stuff they have either, free market economics is the one to learn, like what they teach at the Austrian school of economics i think because once you understand economics it makes the voting choice much clearer imo.

I think the best thing you can do Dex is to understand economics, proper economics that is not this modern economic dream/fantasy many economists have these days,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.