As soon as I put the electric blanket on to have an afternoon...

1. 29,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    As soon as I put the electric blanket on to have an afternoon nap and as I tried to put 2 new contacts into my phone - texts and
    phone calls and I was all a dither.
    Why all at once?  And then I accidentally hang up on someone and calls get missed.

I'm determined that covid won't get me but tech one day will.

Most of the arvo on the phone but some shares are struggling to hold on our market.  No fun with shares with options attached -
    cheap games get played I think.

I have this theory that if I have a nap - I'm bound to miss an announcement and wake to a pleasant surprise.

Thankfully numbers are coming down in Melbourne - I'm just hoping they keep decreasing and more people get tested.

@Parsifal my b-i-l is great with kids and when he minded one with ADHD he got him to help feeding the dog only to find
    him testing and tasting the food.  LOL  His parents might have had a fit but the taste was tiny.  The kid had the best time ever
    but Sis and b-i-l exhausted.

Annoying when someone asks for help and I'm ready to go today and ask to nominate a time to get problems solved only to hear - can we put it off until the weekend.  

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.