Well you have to commit the crime. He didn't. It's that simple....

1. 13,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Well you have to commit the crime. He didn't. It's that simple.
    It's a beatup by the press.
    Did you know all the rioting by the BLM which was armed by Hillary back when she was
    trying to be President because they accused her husband of being racist. She gave them a
    very generous donation. A friend said way back then that she was worried that they would
    cause violence later. You see, Americans understand that. They know that their own govt and
    branches of it can set them up.

The rioting by the BLM and it's hired actors caused billions in damages. Where's the arrests there?
    Now people can be robbed in California and their new law states that's okay. You can only stand there
    and watch. That's insane. The states have their laws. It's up to the people to vote them out. People have
    apathy. They think, well there's nothing I can do I'll just pretend it's not happening, or I'll just have righteous
    anger. If I'm angry about it, it will seem I'm doing something when in fact I really have no impact. That apathy
    leads to mental anguish and then depression. How many people in Australia are currently treated for depression? A lot

So getting back to the BLM. The BLM founder bought herself some lovely million dollar homes. Just lovely.
    What's been done for the equality of the african american since the riots? Where's all the money that was donated? Yet look at the damage to people's lives and businesses? Where's the justice? Did you know that in some states
    like New York there are still laws that limit you by the colour of your skin. Did they riot for that? Or even try to change
    the laws? No. It was a show, a put on of a riot to ridicule Trump and call him a racist. To make innocent white people
    bend their knee and ask for forgiveness. For what? They didn't do anything wrong. You could argue that the people that feel victimised by their colour have a victimhood mentality. I mean Oprah isn't a victim is she? Michelle Obama isn't a victim. They all have fame and fortune and they both charge thousands of dollars for an underpriveleged person of colour to listen to but it will never change the law. It's a show.

Trump never said the words that the Democrats want you to believe. No my friend. I beseech you to understand that Trump is not an honest man, he doesn't pretend to be. He's a show off, he's vindictive and manipulative but so are most men. I stand before you now and ask you to see that a President can be granted immunity under the law to protect him/her from those wishing harmful actions by twisting and using technical aspects of the law against him.

I rest my case.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.