Take a Paws, page-34738

1. 11,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Oh Penny, come on. I hate to say this but you have worked yourself up into a real state about nothing!

I put my hand on my heat and swear on my families life, that Justis and I had just one single conversation in the last couple of years. And that was about just gardening, stuff in general and to be totally honest about Taurisk.
    She had a fall out with him, she also gossiped maliciously about several people, including Parsifal, who came to the farm with Justis.

That woman P was very unkind to J. She hurt him badly.
    You know all about. or perhaps not. Anyway Taurisk and I are no longer friends, she was very cruel and unkind to me.

Penny, please don’t think badly of me. Think about it, it was only fairly recently that I joined this thread, I did so because I wanted to get away from T in the lounge.
    J and I have never discussed you, I promise.

I really like you and just because I said Justis and I were friends, was because I met him just the once and enjoyed his company. Now I know, why people say you should avoid discussing religion and politics with friends, it often leads to hurt feelings.

My sister in England is a very extreme leftie. She often tries to quiz me about political views, but I try to not go there.
    I have no idea about Shakespeare quotes, or what you are talking about.

I think you said you had family in America, I assume they are Trump supporters. Everyone is free to support who they like and perhaps this is why you are upset about people attacking him.
    I honestly have no idea. I happen to dislike him, so what.

But for your sake it is better if everyone takes this stuff to the political thread.
    If you want me to quit being on this thread, I will. The last thing I want to do is upset you.

Please just think about this a little more eh and tell me, ok.
    But look after your health. I am a 100% honest person and it is really sad that you have misjudged me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.