Reply button not working @Lady PennyI don't know if you had me...

1. 61,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Reply button not working @Lady Penny

I don't know if you had me on ignore or just ignoring me, matters not. I reply to your posts any way because even if you don't see it others do.

I'm not a psychologist either but I have read a hell of a lot on the subject, funny enough doing my commerce degree there was a lot of social science (psychology) content involved. Hence I recognise and see clear as day that the FOT is a malignant Narcissist who care little for anyone but himself, obviously you can't accept and/or see that.

"I think you have a real problem calling people names and making snide remarks to others"

LOL that is funny given the FOT does that all the time, numbers has joined in doing it too, childish is it not?

There was a time when politics was not brought up in this and other thread but some here decided to change that and despite my offer to refrain for posting my political views on this thread, providing others do the same, that has been rejected.

Jo jo has explained how she became aware of Trump's predatory sexual behaviour and it was not some sort of collusion on our part. That you and other think there is not an ounce of truth in the many many allegation of sexual assault is rather baffling to me

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.