It's not that i stick up for Putin, personally i wish NATO...

1. 22,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    It's not that i stick up for Putin, personally i wish NATO didn't expand so much to cause Putins actions, they were warned many many times.

However today is today and it's not yesterday so we have to deal with what we have, the way to peace is to do a deal with Putin, whether he keeps the western areas or not, there is a chance with a Trump admin that we can get peace, and a deal with Putin to retreat but the more likely thing that will happen is a deal where for now Putin keeps the eastern areas and Ukraine remains a neutral country after Trump wins as long and us the west don't attack Russia too much before the US election.

Your not going to get Putin out of Ukraine any other way peacefully and without boots on the ground and without a nuclear war, you have to understand what the war or Putins special military operation is all about and this is not in the fake news.

I'm not going to explain to you what i think his special miltitary operation is all about though but i will say your ilk are going to lose and theres not much you can do about it, the best you can do is defer the inevitable for a little while.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.