Take a Paws, page-35259

1. 22,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Well because i don't mind you because your pommy and you like Farage and you were able to see through the vax/covid scam even after you actually had the jab i don't mind maybe trying to help or offer some of my thoughts if you like but do remember i do not and cannot give advice as i'm not qualified in anything except becoming a grandpa twice by 50.

First thing i would say is because your just messing around and unless you have millions i wouldn't be throwing larger sums like 30k or more in one share until you at least have a better idea of how the market works and what drives it, maybe stick to smaller amounts like 5k, 10k or 20k max because that way you can't lose 30k and most people lose in this game, it's something like 90% of people lose when messing around with individual shares especially very high risk shares which you seem to have a crack at like the likes of LTR, DRO, FBR etc, these type shares are high risk, highly speculative shares and most don't end doing very well, it's not easy to be a stock picker when picking so called blue chips leave alone high risk speccies.

I've just spent a few hours reading and understanding DRO, firstly because you asked for peeps opinions and secondly during my time on HC i've come acccross a handful of people that have helped me and explain things to me that i never understood so don't mind returning the favour to those that i think might be genuine people that what to increase their knowledge however by all accounts i most certainly don't know everything and also get things wrong however i do keep my head above water these days.

When it comes to shares charts can be useful and there are ways to make money from TA but theres nothing binary about it, no one particular set of TA rules always work, all ta works sometimes but never works everytime thus one needs to learn all the TA or at the very least all the main TA.
    In my experience though the most important thing that gives me an idea or probability of where an SP might go is the fundamentals thus these are a must to understand and if you can understand the fundamentals of what is driving the Sp of any share be it up or down then selecting the right TA is easier imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.