Take a Paws, page-35274

1. 22,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Texas has only abolished the State income tax, the texans still get clobbered with the federal one and they also get hit with property taxes and some sales taxes i think.
    California has the highest taxes over there i think and is why it also has the highest cost of living, we also have a high cost of living for the same reasons, high taxes, high regulations, oversized governments.
    I wouldn't say 13 schools was hellish, i adapted ok.
    GBG originally.
    2.07 was quite good imo Jo.

Markets are up, the Dow that is, Tech down mainly due to chip stocks like Nvidia i think and they are down because of Bidens new proposed chip restrictions to China, they are not falling because of Trump comments like some fake news suggests.

I see Abbott backing the wrong narrative re Ukraine imo but he is a long standing government man so no real surprise, saying Trump could be a loser isn't constructive though and a bit over the top imo.

Seems the cfmeu isn't going anywhere, just a paper restructure really and a few fresh people to head it up i guess, maybe a name change aswell.
    I don't get why theres any need for any Unions when theres an award wage structure with minimums set by gov, seems a big waste or exists for other reasons.

BHp to try and increase copper production by 10%

My ex wife is a nurse, she gets paid a lot.

Biden says he might consider stepping down.

Wheres @big e , anyone know if he's going ok?

Blinking cold here, Brrrr

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.