"Hows your little dog going @wotsup ?"You might say, running the...

1. 24,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Hows your little dog going @wotsup ?"

You might say, running the house, or at least the wife. lol.
    Marley is not exactly a lady, she looooooves getting into the garden bed and digging holes and her feet end up as black as and then she cross's the fake wet lawn onto my cream tiles in the big alfresco, with black footy prints everywhere lol.
    So then the wife grabs her and it's feet washing time, the little Darling (dog that is LOL).

When my wife geos to her second home (shops lol), I'm the sucker that has to baby sit, otherwise she yaps and howls like a dingo.
    The other day when the wife went out, she went up stairs and all was quite, you beauty I thought she is finally settling down.
    Hmmm, settled down all right, she was entertaining her self, by chomping on the timber coffee table legs eek.png
    My wife discovered this, knew about these adventures, so apparently, it was as though I had chomped on the table tongue.png , naughty doggy wotsup LOL.
    Despite me saying, I know Nutting LOL.

The pet shop told the wife, that Marley is probably teething, so my wife purchased sheep ears I think to chew on, and purchased some spray stuff to spray on the table legs, which repels dogs, humans as well it would seem, as it caused the wife to cough and sneeze when applying LOL.

We have 3 cats and Jackson (Jack) is a BIG black fluffy cat that could chomp Marley up in seconds, Marley goes after him, he runs so it's game on, the silly bugger.
    If he just gave her a swipe, it would probably stop her once and for all.

My wife as you can imagine, buys her a few toys, but no she prefers simple things like a plastic bottle top, a piece of bailing twine, or any crap she can find outside, sticks etc.

She has worked out all the secrete hiding places for the cats food, as well as running around the other side of the house, where we feed the magpies, cat hardies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.