Take a Paws, page-35431

1. 22,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    930pm F1 show starts tonight, live from Belgium, the Olympics is on too.
    Kick off or Race start probably 11pm so might be able to stay awake for the start.

Been listening to the latest Jordan Peterson on Joe Rogan podcast.....He's a bit out there but makes good points too, i'm not sure what to make of him, complicated bloke, he's not simple like me Lol.

Ferrari 2nd in Qually but but Red Bull's Max gets a 10 place penalty for something so Ferrari on pole with Leclerc.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6342/6342553-c61a70c769ceb345c816f04e0f92cd0d.jpg

More tech results this week, Amazon etc, market not liking such a big capex spend with no extra revenue looking at recent reports and Sp moves from what i can tell but could be completely wrong Lol.

Trump and RFK out pumping or should i say milking lol, the Crypto crew for donations, Trump getting good turnouts in latest rallies too, he's looking harder and harder to stop everyday....

Not sure what Kamala is doing.

Good to see we've got strong swimmers in the Olympics, Australia's best doing good so far which is good to see.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.